Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Flashback

 
Good Morning Gorgeous!

This has been a really great week for me. The weather has cooled off (FINALLY), so I have enjoyed being able to pull out and wear some cozy sweaters. I have met some amazing new girlfriends and have enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know them better - you can never have too many you know.

My grandmother is in town visiting, which makes me so very excited. I don't get to see  her often - she lives in my hometown in PA. We spent hours laughing together and catching up. I also introduced her to Angry Birds on my Google mini tablet. We would take turns trying to complete the board. When it was my turn she would say, "Oh noooo - miss it, miss it." She is quite the competitive one!

So how was your week friends? Anything special happen? Have a wonderful weekend!

{Grandma made me her famous pizzelles. These Italian cookies are simply to die for - especially her recipe}

{My BFF and I were hooked on the show American Horror Story Asylum this season. This week we sat on the couch with our jaws on the floor of how it all ended.}

{An afternoon pick-me-up - Coke float!}


3 comments:

  1. I'm also a huge AHS fan! I loved this season throughout, but the ending was just a little "eh" for me. Last season was incredible too! Can't wait to see the future storylines they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lauren. I can't tell you how many times my BFF and I would look at each other with a puzzled look on our faces or be screaming OMG this is crazy!!!

      Delete
  2. If you are the fan of fashion leather bags, you will absolutely love latest fashion style leather tote bags with best quality genuien leather material and those designer tote bags are located in http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete