Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty Nostalgia

Good Morning Lovely. My last post we traveled back in fashion time and saw how many of the styles that were so popular in the 80's and 90's are coming back in to style. Some of those items I am rather excited about, while others, I can definitely leave in yesteryear.

Today, we are going to take another trip back in time, but this time look at accessories and makeup that every girl seemed to own and wouldn't leave the house without. Although I don't see these coming back anytime soon, it was a fun a trip down memory lane.


{Banana clips}

{Bauble hair elastics}

{Mood lipstick}

{Roll-on body glitter}
{Butterfly hair clips}
{Slap bracelets}

1 comment:

  1. I remember using and loving ALL THESE THINGS!!! Especially the ball-pony holders. Ohhh good times!

    ReplyDelete