Monday, February 6, 2012

Lollipop Lollipop

Gorgeous and girly! I've been looking for a perfect red nail polish for Valentine's Day and found it in Essie's Lollipop.

Lollipop is a beautiful, super shiny red with sort of a retro vibe, which I love. When this shade was included in the set that Essie's amazing marketing gal, Kristen, sent me to try I was so excited. I had been eying it in the store, but was always hesitant to try it thinking it may be too much for my little hands.

I recently wore this with a gray skirt and my nails just looked unbelievable against the steely backdrop.

I am not your typical red polish wearing woman, but this one will go into my fave collection of powerful reds for sure.

What’s your favorite red nail polish?

Use these beauty coupons and try every red.

3 comments: