Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Feelin' Quirky


Have you ever stopped to think of some of the things that truly make you. . .you? A friend and I were talking recently about those little quirks that are distinctly our own and make us who we are (No matter how weird they might be.). I thought it might be fun to share a few of mine with you:

I can't stand using my brush if there is hair stuck in it from when I used it last. I have to pull the hair out first.
I often times will eat cereal separately (a glass of milk with dry cereal) because I don't like soggy cereal.
I break out into random song.
I still sleep with a cute stuffed animal until hubby comes to bed.
Whenever I see a dog taking a walk, I always say, "Lookit him! Isn't he cute" whether it is a boy or girl.

What are some of your quirks?

2 comments:

  1. I love your cereal thing! LOL!!!

    I have to pet every animal I see... BAH! I'm just silly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I hear ya with the dogs! I pretty much yell out "Puppy, Puppy!" with every dog I see whether it's a Chihuahua or a Great Dane. Many times I've been on my way to work, grumpy, and get stuck at a red light next to a car with a doggie head sticking out...brightens my mood. Dog owners of America, please drive around with your animals more often! Totally cheers me up. :-)

    ReplyDelete