Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm So Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! There is certainly much to be thankful for! As I reflect on the year, I am so thankful for my wonderful hubby, my family and friends, for a great job with an amazing boss, for good health. . .the list goes on and on. The list would not be complete though without mentioning YOU!

This blog has been one of the biggest blessings of the year for me. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would meet so many truly incredible people that now I can't imagine not having in my world. I do hope that your visits with me each day are as much as a blessing to you as they are for me to share. I can't tell you how much I enjoy each and every comment and email from you. They mean the world to me.

Today I hope you enjoy time with your loved ones while you continue your family Thanksgiving traditions. My day will be spent with my hubby and my parents watching the Macy's parade, decorating the Christmas tree, eating WAY TOO MUCH food, watching countless hours of football and the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special. It doesn't get any better than that my friends!

And how adorable is this thankful tree? What a simple, fun and festive way to express what you are most thankful for. Just find some sticks, cut out little pieces of paper (I'd make them in a leaf design.), punch a hole in the paper so they easily stay on your tree and write all the things you are thankful for. I love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment