Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sock It To Me

I can't explain it, but I have an obsession with wearing socks to bed. Am I weird? When I say socks, I don't mean what you would wear with your tennis shoes, I mean the warm, fluffy, cozy socks that are meant for colder weather and lounging around the house. The thing is, I wear them all year round.

Initially my hubby thought I was crazy wearing socks to bed when it was in the high 80s at night. Then our massage therapist mentioned how wearing socks to bed is actually great for your circulation and/or relieving foot pain. Don't you know that now my hubby is just like me and wears socks to bed each and every night. See, men should listen to their wives, right girls!?

With the colder weather upon us, I am excited to keep my tootsies warm with some festively fuzzy socks. So if you ever drop by for a visit in the evening, don't be surprised if you find me in a pair of my favorite holiday stockings.

What about you? Do you wear socks to bed?

{I bought these exact candy cane fur trimmed socks last year from Target. Although I haven't seen them there, I have seen them at Claires. You can get them here.}
{These crochet trimmed slipper socks from Nordstrom look so comfy!}

{Aren't these Christmas tree slipper socks adorable from Amazon? You can't help but be in the holiday spirit wearing these!}

1 comment:

  1. I wear them to bed when its cold!! I hate my feet being cold in winters..sometimes in the summer I do too..

    Someone said that its not good to wear socks to bed..

    ReplyDelete