Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Flashback

{A beautiful marble sculpted fountain that welcomed us to our hotel, The Dolphin.}
I am very excited about today's post. It is the first of what I am calling Friday Flashback. Friday's will now be dedicated to looking back at the week and sharing with you a few of my favorite things that stood out to me (Inspired by Cupcakes and Cashmere's Five Things post. You musts check out Emily's blog. It is amazing!).

As you have read here, my hubby and I got to spend time at Disney for a video shoot this past week and after the work was done, it was time to play. The rest of my week was filled with Hospital Week events at work, hanging out with my former roommate for a movie night and preparing for a tri-family garage sale this coming weekend. It has been a good week, but I am very excited the weekend starts in just a few hours.


{A romantic dinner with my hubby at the eclectic Bluezoo restaurant  in the Dolphin Hotel. The heritage chicken was to die for!}

{Seeing my favorite Disney character, Eeyore, made completely from a plant at Epcot's Flower and Garden Expo. He's so cute!}


{The view from our dinner table as we ate in "Mexico" during our time in Epcot.}


{The gorgeous tiled fountain in "Morocco".}

{The movie Jumping the Broom. I laughed, I cried, I highly
recommend!}

4 comments:

  1. First, I really like this idea of sharing things from the week. You're brilliant.
    Second, I want to visit Disney World. I never get to go anywhere, and it sucks butt. Take me with you next time you travel.
    Third, I love you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! Good luck with the garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday Flashbacks! What fun. If I actually had a lot going on, like you do, I would totally join you and partake in Friday Flashback.

    Also, I am SUPER jealous that you got to go to Epcot. It is by far my favorite theme park. I have not had a chance to eat at the Mexican restaurant, due to the fact I was always a poor college student when I went... but you definitely have to tell me how it was.

    Glad you had such a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you wonderful ladies. Thank you for your sweet posts!

    Bonnnie, you definitely have to come to Disney with me and I am following your Twitter and your blog now too.

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend Tara!

    So glad you are liking my Friday Flashbacks Nicole!!! I thought it was a fun idea. We should plan an Epcot trip when you visit home. The Mexican restaurant is so great and the ride. . .hysterical. We rode it a few times. I didn't want to get off LOL.

    ReplyDelete