Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lock 'n Load

One of my biggest pet peeves is when you look in the mirror a few hours after you have applied the best makeup job ever, only to see your eye shadow is creased, half of your eye liner is faded, your face is shiny. . .it's just a complete mess.


Well ladies, get ready to arm yourself with Kat Von D's Lock n' Load at Sephora. This weightless mist locks down your look for up to 16-hours, so makeup stays rockin' all day and night long. Its Temperature Control Technology prevents makeup from melting down when it's warm and avoids dehydration and cracking when it's cold. Ideal for all skin types, it won't leave your skin feeling sticky or tight. It also works to prevent blush, eyeshadow, or lip color from fading, sliding, caking, or becoming excessively shiny. 


This magic in a bottle costs $24. A bit pricey you might think, but it is worth every penny! I love going through a complete days work or night out with my hubby and looking just as fresh and put together as I did when I first applied my makeup. 


With Kat Von D's Lock n' Load you'll never leave the house again without your secret ammo. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool product! I've used Benefit's Shelaq before, but it's a bit sticky. This seems like a great alternative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really works? If you say it really works all day, I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete