I’m so excited because earlier this week Tara from Haute Lunch, who I just adore, awarded me with not one, but FOUR Blogger Awards including: the Kreativ Blogger Award, the Versatile Blogger Award, One Lovely Blog Award and the Stylish Blogger Award! I’ve seen these little awards floating around the blogosphere and was hoping that someone out there would pass even one on to me. So, a big thank you to Tara from me, and be sure to check out her fabulous blog!!!
Now for the fun part. I'm supposed to tell you seven fun facts about myself and forward the award to other deserving bloggers. Here it goes…
1) I still get giddy when ever anyone brings up the 90s TV show Dawson's Creek. I have the complete series on DVD and have been known to spend countless hours watching Dawson, Joey, Pacey, Jen, Jack and their cast of friends tackle the trials and tribulations of their teen angst. And for the record. . .I'm a complete Joey/Pacey fan!
2) I own a knit hat that Katie Holmes wore on the set of Dawson's Creek as Joey and a signed copy of one of the episode scripts by the five main cast members. I told you I was a fan!
3) I had a stuffed bunny named Annabelle when I was a teenager. I got to pick her out of a toy chest before going into the OR for my back surgery (That I almost died from.). I nicknamed her my "scared to death" bunny, because I was. Annabelle, although just a toy, was with me through it all and brought me so much comfort. Any time I would have to have surgery from that point on, she came with me. Unfortunately I had a CRAZY roommate that on her move out of our apartment decided to take Annabelle with her, along with other personal items that did not belong to her. It makes me sick to not have Annabelle anymore. I have literally cried over a stuffed animal at 33 years old!
4) I love corn with butter, mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip, it throws off the taste) and grated Parmesan cheese on it. Sounds gross, but it is SOOOO good!
5) My thumbs and pinkie fingers are double jointed.
6) When I eat Frosted Mini Wheats I eat them dry and just dunk them in milk one by one, like a cookie. I don't like them if they are in a bowl with milk on them.
7) My two current guy crushes, other than my hubby of course, are Josh Jackson and Orlando Bloom. My hubby is completely OK with the the fact that I get all googly-eyed with the first glimpse of these hunky men. He has his own crushes with Sarah Underwood and Jenny McCarthy.
The next part of my obligation is completely not fair, as I would love to pass these awards on to all of my blogging buddies that are so deserving of these awards. Ohhh decisions decisions.
Here are the 7 lovely ladies I'd like to nominate:
1) Sarah at FashionismyH2O http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
2) Kristina at Pretty Shiny Sparkly http://prettyshinysparkly.com/
3) Kimberlee at I have A Degree In This! http://www.ihaveadegreeinthis.com/
4) Abbt at abbzzw http://www.abbzzw.com/
5) Kendi at Kendi Everyday http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/
6) Jessica at What I Wore http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/
7) Amy Anne at Tomorrow's Dust http://tomorrowsdust.blogspot.com/
Thanks again to Tara for all the awards!