Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Flashback

{My grandma is turning 89 today!!! When I was a little girl I used to love how she would french braid my hair and teach me how to put on my "rouge" just right. She lives up in PA, and this weekend my family will be getting together to celebrate her special day. I wish I could be there too, but she will be in my heart. I love you gram!}
This week has been insanely busy since I’ve been scrambling to get everything taken care of before my stay-cation. After not having any official vacation days from work this year (not counting holiday's like the 4th of July), I need a break. My brain is fried! I will have a four day weekend, which is just enough to refuel for some big PR events I have coming up. I'm looking forward to taking crossing off some of my summer wishlist to-do items. And so that I can fully relax while I’m away, even for those few days, I have all my posts lined up for next week. I can't wait to share with you the adventures of my stay-cation! Have a great weekend friends!

{The fabulous Jessica Quirk from What I Wore, who I absolutely adore her and her amazing style, recently came out with her first book. When I approached her about donating a signed copy for one lucky girl attending our upcoming Glam Jam, she kindly sent me a copy. I couldn't help but page through this fashion filled recipe book, and promptly ordered my own! Go to her website to snag one for yourself!}

{During one of dinners out this week, I fell in love with this red zig zag cardigan on one of the waitresses. I must have mentioned to my hubby 50 times how much I like it and I wondered where it came from. I had a feeling it was a Forever 21 piece, and I was right. Guess where I'll be going on my stay-cation? This litle baby is comin home with me!}

{I must admit, I'm old enough to not only remember, but I'm old enough to have owned vinyl records. I think these blank writable CDs made to look like vinyl records are just super fun.}

No comments:

Post a Comment