Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sunny Style

Whether we like it or not, it's time to put away the bulky sweaters and get our closets Summer ready!

Here are 5 of my favorite simple tips to sail into the Summer months!

1. Lighten up accessories with a straw fedora, woven belts in shades of brown or metallic silver or gold and colorful jewelry in shades of coral and turquoise.





{Leather woven women's belt - Amazon.com $24.95}
{Turquoise blossom and coral necklace - Etsy $59.95}

2. Replace closed toed shoes and boots with metallic wedge or flat sandals.

{Juicy Couture - Zappos $188}



{Co-Op Barneys New York Flat Metallic Sandal - Barneys New York $330}

 3. Pack up the dark denim until this Fall and wear a white, cropped pair instead.

{Studded white denim shorts - Charlotte Russe $24.99}

4. Switch up your work look with linen trousers and cotton print skirts.

{Women's linen blend side zip pants - Chadwicks $12.99 - $29.99}


{Lauren by Ralph Lauren cotton print skirt - Nordstrom $65.90}
  
5. Dress up your maxi skirts and dresses by pairing with a cropped denim jacket or cardi.

{Jessica Simpson cropped denim jacket - Macy's $54.99}

What are some of your favorite tips to transition your wardrobe into Summer? I love hearing from you lovely ladies to get new ideas!

As always, don’t forget to leave a comment and say hi – I always try to reciprocate!

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that fedora! I love rocking fedoras. It makes me feel so boss.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. I always laugh because I have a weirdly shaped head evidently that makes it darn near impossible to find any hat that fits. My hubby does not understand it because hats that fit him are too small for me. I tell him it's because of my big brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Loving the fedora and the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one I have been really drooling over is the skirt.

    ReplyDelete