A big thank you to my sweet friend Ruth Madison for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award.
I look forward each day to reading her blog and to see the sweet and inspiring comments she leaves for me. Make sure to check her out!
Here are the rules for the award, though if you don’t feel like participating, I won’t be offended!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award (that’s me) and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself (see mine below).
3. Pass this Award along to 10 recently discovered or favorite blogs and let them know about it.
Oh and remember to enter the exciting giveaway going on right now. Entries will be accepted through Sunday of this week! Don't miss your chance to win!
OK, 7 things about me that you are just dying to know:
1) I'm a Taurus, and yes I live up to the bullheaded nature this sign suggests!
2) Diamonds are a girls best friend, and my birthstone!
3) I have been known to still sleep with a stuffed animal. Ya, so what I'm 30 something!
4) I am deathly afraid of spiders and any other creepy crawly bug! So much as I will cover my face until my hubby kills it and discards of the remains LOL.
5) In my 9th grade geography class we were working on a group project. Four of us were seated around a rectangular table. The person in front of me, Jose, was under the impression that because I am in a wheelchair I cannot feel my legs. On and off for a few minutes he kept playing footsie with me. To get him to stop, I kicked him. What was his reaction? He jumps up out of his seat and announces to the whole class. . ."She's cured! She kicked me! She's cured!!!" After I coxed him to sit down I told him, no, I'm not cured, you're just crazy. For the next three years any time we were together he asked me to kick him. LOL.
6. The fall is my absolute favorite season!
7) I appeared in a commercial, on the side of a bus and on a billboard during my sophmore year of college. The ads were actually for the college I was attending at the time.
Now that we have gotten through that, I'm passing this award on to:
Melissa at So about what I said...
Alyson at The Average Girl's Guide
Tara at Haute Lunch
Kendi at Kendi Everyday
Joanna at A CUP OF JO
Caitlin at Style Within Reach
Ivana at Style in the City
Nicole at Being a Marine Wife
HiLLjO at Daisy to Sunflower
Abby at abbzzw