Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Flashback

{I love pumpkin. So when I saw the new pumpkin custard with, tasty gingersnap crumble and fluffy caramel mousse at Cracker Barrel, this girl just had to try it. And there’s a fresh-baked gingersnap cookie to top it all off. This sweet treat is the perfect taste of autumn!} 
So the Dolphin Tale movie came out last weekend featuring yours truly (Shriek!). I had the funniest interaction. I was in Hallmark with my hubby this week and I had on the tee shirt for the movie. One of the store's employees said to me, "Oh Dolphin Tale. Have you seen that movie yet?" I wanted to reply, "Yes, it's very good." However what came out was, "We're in that movie!" A huge smile appeared on her face and she sweetly asked for our autograph. So this is what it feels like to be famous huh? I like it! I was also asked later in the week to be in a commercial for Universal Studios, however they needed me Wed and Thurs and as much as I wanted to do it, my schedule was already booked.

I hope you had a great week. Don't forget to enter the hair fascinator giveaway. Entries will be taken through Sunday, October 2.

{I bought this really cool star projector. You can set it for your exact location and time of year to project the night sky. I love it for quiet married nights at home. Would be a fun way to eat ice cream and watch Big Bang Theory, haha.}

{This is one of my new favorite shows. I laugh so hard my face hurts. "No! I can't call Spencer I haven't talked to him since he cheated on me with that ho! Actually, that's not fair. She might be a really nice ho." OMG hysterical!}
{I adore this light gray top from Ruche! It reminds of a day at sea. I want to go sailing now. The weather is perfect for it here!}


{I'm a HUGE Tampa Bay Rays fan! Watching Evan Longoria hit the game winning home run on Wednesday night to seal their fate for the playoffs. . .priceless!}

2 comments:

  1. You are going to turn into a star! And I'm going to be so proud that I already know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwe. Thank you Ruth. I'm glad I know you too!

    ReplyDelete