Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Wearing Wednesday: Argyle Love

{Argyle top from NY&Co, grey pants from Target, tiered earrings from ModCloth, Esprit shoes, Fossil watch}
One of my favorite patterns is argyle. I love the preppy, chic look that argyle brings to almost any article of clothing. I was extremely excited when I came across this top that had somehow made it to one of our back bedroom closets. Although it is a Christmas present from last year and I have worn it multiple times, I felt like I was wearing it again for the first time. I love it when that happens!!!

The earrings are one of my favorite accessories. Their so fun and dangly!

{I feel like I should be going to prep school.}

{Fun and fringy earrings.}

{So, what do you think? Do I look good today?}

3 comments:

  1. Jamie, I LOVE your sense of style!! I look forward to reading your blog each day. I,too, love to look at clothes & try to dress fashionably for someone in her 60's. It seems that getting older doesn't mean that I have to dress like an old lady. Your blog has given me many fashion hints.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, Jamie, you DO look good today! I love the argyle look....so classic and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only argyle, but PURPLE argyle. I love it.

    ReplyDelete