Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Boot Camp

Hello Beautiful. With the winter season upon us I am all too excited to break out my boots. Although for this FL girl it might not be cold enough for full length boots just yet; I am loving these options for stylish ankle boots! Whether you want a chic take on a hiking boot, something flat that is a bit edgy, something to show off your girly side or a sexy peep toe, these are all amazing options that are far from your basic black boot.


Jennifer Lopez Platform Ankle Boots - $54.99 






 
Mudd Ankle Boots - $44.97


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


ChloĆ© - Studded python ankle boots - $1,750
 
Marc Jacobs - Leather ankle boots - $537




 

 

 

 

 
















Charlotte Olympia - Minerva lace and satin ankle boots - $1,160













Naya Fennel Perforated Leather Ankle Boots - $114.95





1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I had no idea Jennifer Lopez still made clothing. I like hers.

    ReplyDelete