Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: ForGoodnessGrape


Good Morning Gorgeous. I am so excited to share one of my favorite Etsy shops and new sponsors of I Look Good Today with you. ForGoodnessGrape is an AMAZING natural lip balm and perfume shop. You should know me well enough by now - this girl cannot get enough of perfume and beauty products, so when I stumbled upon this shop, it was instant Heaven!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to use her products, and with product names like Bananas Foster, Blueberry Cheesecake, Caramel Apple and Key Lime Pie how is a girl to choose? Everything sounds so delicious! It is truly like having dessert on a stick!

The women of I Look Good Today know that looking beautiful shouldn’t be a chore, and as Lisa states on her website, "it should be FUN and FORGOODNESSGRAPE brings you products that you can count on having fun with and feeling flirty when you’re wearing them. All while knowing that you are wearing one of the best products available!"

I won't keep you waiting anymore. I recently had the opportunity to interview Lisa about her shop and I am so excited to introduce you to her! Be sure to visit her shop and let me know in the comments which products you just cannot live without!

So tell me a bit about your shop and the inspiration behind its launch.
Hi, I’m Lisa, the owner/artisan of ForGoodnessGrape. I have always loved lip balm and perfume. I have always been an entrepreneur at heart and I’ve always loved making things. I decided I wanted to make excellent beauty products with premium ingredients, offer them at reasonable prices and share the thought that feeling beautiful should be fun. I think I’ve accomplished this. I’ve been told by many customers that I have the best lip balms on Etsy. Some say the best on Earth! That’s pretty huge considering that on any given day there are over 8,000 lip balm related items offered on Etsy.

I love the indie artisan way of life and the creativity it allows me. I am passionate about natural ingredients and have found a way to utilize nature to bring beauty to others. Being absorbed in natural and handmade products really opens your eyes and you end up knowing that natural and handmade are what’s best for your body and for our world. As an indie business, ForGoodnessGrape is very earth friendly and I give back to my community to share the rewards of this wonderful life.

I have been on Etsy exclusively for 3 years now. To date, I’ve sold over 8,000 items on Etsy thanks to all of my wonderful and loyal customers! I want to be able to share my passion with more people so I have launched my own website - www.ForGoodnessGrape.com.

Oh and you may wonder how ForGoodnessGrape got its name. Well…I’ll share that too. I was making a grape flavored lip balm for myself one day. When it came time to name it, guess what popped into my head? You guessed it! ForGoodnessGrape. I know sometimes my names may seem a little silly but hey, like I said, you've gotta have fun! And there you have it.


What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Wow! I have a quite a few favorites. I've been using Seville Rosa by The Lip Balm Queen  for about 1 month now and LOVE it! I also love Gingerbread House, Marshmallow Rose, Secret Stash and Ghost Farts. I'd say I use these exclusively.


What's been the most popular item you've had?
Lemon Cupcake Lip Balm
Pink Sugared Lemonade Sugary Lip Scrub
Marilyn Lip Tint
Doni Perfume Oil
Jelly Donut Perfume Oil


Keep in touch!

Website: www.ForGoodnessGrape.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ForGoodnessGrape
Blog 1: www.confessionsofalipbalmaddict.com
Blog 2: www.forgoodnessgrape.blogspot.com
Twitter: twitter.com/4GoodnessGrape

Make sure to sign up for The Grapevine Newsletter (the official source for member’s only specials and sales) http://eepurl.com/BfE1

No comments:

Post a Comment