Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Hello Lovelies! Can you believe there are only 12 days until Christmas?! Just thinking of it makes me want to break into song.

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me. . ."

Don't worry, I will spare you the agony of going through the entire song. There are so many great Christmas CDs, or albums as I still call them (Showing my age. . .YIKES), that my office, my home, my car are constantly filled with my favorite holiday melodies.

I usually bust out the Christmas CDs around Thanksgiving and they don't get put away until the new year. Through the years I have collected quite a few different CDs, but there are a few that continually find their way into my CD player.

What are some of your holiday favorites? I'm always looking for something new to change up my play list.

{Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum, Santa's gone off to the Caribbean. Jimmy Buffett's "Christmas Island" is essential for getting into the tropical Christmas mood!}



{I've had this CD since middle school, but it remains one of my all time favorites!}

 
{Although the Carpenters were a hit long before I was born and their Christmas album came out the year I was born, it was a Christmas music staple in our house growing up. It just doesn't seem like Christmas until I hear Karen Carpenter's voice singing Merry Christmas Darling.}

{Jewel's angelic voice is truly captured in this CD of Christmas classics!}
 
{I would not be a true Glee fan if I didn't have their Christmas CD. As soon as it hit shelves last year I had to have it. I love their version of Island of Misfit Toys! This season another Glee Christmas CD hit the shelves. I haven't gotten it yet, but it will be mine!}

{My hubby and I are huge Harry Connick Jr. fans. His sultry jazz filled voice is all I need to get into the holiday spirit!}
P.S. Don't forget to enter to win the Felt & Wire giveaway. You have until Sunday, Dec 18 to enter.



2 comments:

  1. Mariah Carey is my all-time favorite! And I need to discover the other cd´s asap! Thanks for the inspiration!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great!!! Do you have any other CDs to suggest that I should try out?

    ReplyDelete