Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

{Argyle sweater from Lerner, khaki pants from NY&Co, ankle boots from Innocence, mesh hoop earrings from Target}
The temperature in Tampa rarely dips below the 60° mark, but nonetheless, there are days when sweaters are certainly needed. I’m a big fan of argyle, (As you know!) so with the high only getting up to the low 70s today, I took advantage by pulling this light weight, super soft, blue/green argyle sweater out of my closet. I can't wait for the temps to dip a little cooler as we get closer to Christmas so I can enjoy my heavier clothes! I swear I should live up north with my love of sweaters, cardi's, tights, etc.

{I can't believe how long my hair is getting! I love it!}
{My boss bought me these mesh hoop earrings. I just love them.}

{These ankle boots I lovingly call my "Shortie Boots" because their short (DUH!). I love the zipper on closure on the side and the swoosh effect across the front.}

15 comments:

  1. You look great! Keep the long hair. You look super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is getting longer..don't go back to that person that botched up your hair...

    My hair is getting longer too. I've been getting a lot a comments about my hair. " Oh, what have you been doing to your hair?" Umm. Nothing. Just put hair mouse in it and fluff it."

    I love your sweater and the color is really nice too.

    By the way, I love the wreath hanging from your front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking the long hair better too. I'm glad you think I'm looking chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristin I'm glad you like my hair and sweater. The weaths were a gift from my parents. They smell soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair really is getting long. I like it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bonnie. After the hack job I had earlier this yr, I'm finally at a point where I really am loving my hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sweater, i need some more argyle in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore argyle. It is one of my favorite winter patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so silky! I'm envious...please share your secrets!! Now that sweater is amazing...we all need some bright colors to liven up our spirits and our looks :) And in argyle it's even better! Great look, Jamie!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable!!! LOOOOVE argyle and that color blue looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely love the bright colours.... and swish effect! My shoes could use a swish...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the sweet comment Lia. The only thing I can tell you about my hair is that once a yr I get the Japanese straightening. My hair is actually very wavy and in the FL humidity can get HUGE. This helps to keep it straight and silky. . .plus I don't have to spend hrs ironing it, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah and Magi, I'm glad you like my sweater! It's one of my favorites!

    You know Magi, I think everyone can use a little swish in their shoes once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy, thanks for the compliment on my sweater!

    ReplyDelete