Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed

I think the theme of this Christmas was truly how blessed our family is. . .and what a lucky girl I am! What a wonderful time we had together telling stories of years gone by, enjoying homemade feasts, evening walks and making new memories to reflect on for years to come.

I must have been a very good girl this year because so many of my Christmas wish list items came true. I don't want to give too much away as you'll be seeing some things in some upcoming fashion posts. Here are a few that I found under the tree.


{A gorgeous heart necklace made from nail polish! Can you believe it? You have to check out GingerKittyDesigns on Etsy. Her work is so unique. I had been eying thing necklace for quite some time and was thrilled to open it Christmas morning!}


{This is Peanut (So my hubby has named him). I had seen him in Cracker Barrel the last time we had dinner there. In addition to being just a cute little guy, he is an aroma microwavable body warmer. I'm usually cold at night, bundled under many blankets, so when we saw this little guy that you heat up for about a minute in the microwave and snuggle up to him, I had to have him. My hubby kept telling me that maybe I would get a lap dog to keep me warm this year. I never dreamed this is what he was referring to, but I'm so glad he got him for me!}

{You know me and my love of perfumes. Because my hubby says I am a bombshell, he thought this perfume from Victoria Secret was fitting. . .plus he loves the smell. This vanilla orchid and purple passion fruit scent was made for big nights out when you want to get your flirt on.}

{A gift that I look forward to each and every year. . .a Sephora gift card! I always feel a weird sense of empowerment entering the store with this little baby in my purse!}


P.S. I apologize for the delay in posts last week and this week, not being available until much later in the day. As you know, I'm on vacation from work, and although I am back at home now, my time is not spent very much in front of my laptop. As we start the new year I promise the posts will return to their regularly scheduled programming schedule so you can start your day with your favorite dose of I Look Good Today.

P.S.S. I Look Good Today now has her own Facebook page. Because I know you just can't get enough of I Look Good Today, you can now follow me here.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way with the Sephora card! Then I realize how expensive crap in there is anyway... and it subdues LOL.
    I like Peanut! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete