Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Flashback

{So excited Rays Baseball is back!!! We need more cowbell!!!}
Happy Friday Love Bugs. Do you ever have those weeks where you blink and it goes from Monday to Friday? That was definitely my week. It honestly seemed like a blur. I accomplished a lot at work (I can multitask with the best of them!) and I even was able to take yesterday off to enjoy a little "me" time (Even though I spent it with my BFF.). We all need those days where we can simply relax and recharge. I hope your week was simply superb. Enjoy your weekend!

{Call me crazy, but I spent SIX hours at the salon getting my hair Japanese straightened. Don't judge. I look good today!!!}
{The Easter Bunny came to visit while we were at my parent's house.}

1 comment:

  1. MOOOOOAARRR cowbell! LOL
    I love your hair; it looks so pretty! That bunny is too cute. We had some easter bunnies in our neighborhood here too.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete