Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Flashback


{A beautiful path cut through a canopy of trees at Aldermans Ford Park that I can't wait to visit and take a stroll hand-in-hand with my hubby.}

Hello Friends. Happy Friday!!! We've made it through another busy week. I must say I am looking forward to a little R&R this weekend! With the little ones out of school (Even though I don't have little ones of my own.) I find myself missing the days of Summer vacation where you never knew what new adventure you would find yourself on and now I like to fill my personal time with activities that reflect those simpler days. This week's Friday Flashback I'm focusing towards those activities that I hope to do this Summer.
{I've been wanting to tour the Pioneer FL Museum. In 1961, a prominent citizen of San Antonio, Florida, offered a variety of old farm equipment to the Pasco County Fair Association. The main Museum is housed in a 50' by 100' steel building, which features a wide rustic front porch, an addition of a medical room. Also on the grounds stands the restored Overstreet House, a one-room school house, a church, the Trilby depot and a train engine.}

{I have heard nothing but rave reviews of Hyde Park’s CineBistro. I love doing dinner and a movie for date night. CineBistro combines the two under one roof.}
{Can you believe I am 33-years-old and have never had a facial?! I know, I'm just as appalled as you are! I've had the mani/pedi, hubby and I have a massage therapist come to our house to give us each an hr massage each month, but I have never had an in-spa facial. I think it is about time I change that!}

{OK, call me corny (I'm OK with it), but about an hour and a half from our house is the Weeki Wachee Springs. One of the main attractions there is their mermaid show and I really want to go and see it. My hubby remembers going here on a field trip in elementary school, but I have never been. It may be touristy, but I don't care. I want to see the mermaids!}

 So what about you? What is on your Summer to-do wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment