Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Flashback

{We spent our Saturday shooting a commercial for Universal Studios Orlando.}
Happy Friday Friends! This week has been bitter sweet for me. Hubby and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, we were in a commercial for Universal Studios and our hospital celebrated Halloween with the patients trick-or-treating throughout the hospital, deptartment skits (Which ours took 2nd place. . .we were cheated out of 1st!) and our annual Monster Mash Halloween party. With all this excitement going on and the smile that I always had on my face was clouded by this aweful cold I have had since Monday evening. Let me tell you, when it comes to having a cold, I am not a good patient. Now five days later, I'm so over it as I continue to sniffle and cough. This weekend I'm looking forward to some R&R so I can kick this cold. I hope you have a good one!!!


{The view from our boat during the evening portion of the commercial shoot at Universal's City Walk.}

{After our commerical shoot, hubby and I hung around the area and enjoyed some food, drinks and music at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritavill.}

{Each department had to decorate a pumpkin without carving it as part of this year's Halloween contests. Check out ours, Mr. Jack-O-Lantern Sparrow.}

{The Gleeks. We danced to the Glee version of Proud Mary with most of the group in wheelchairs. Each one of our shirts said an attribute we like about ourself, like they also did in Glee . . .accept they wrote things they were self concious of. We rocked and took 2nd place!}

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I love that you guys did the t-shirt thing. I think that was my favorite episode of Glee.

    ReplyDelete