Tuesday, October 18, 2011

They're Playin' Our Song

We all have one. That one song that makes us instantly think of our sweetheart. It took years before my  hubby and I had "our song". We'd say it was this song or that song, but at the end of the day, none of them really stuck. Then we heard the song "Ordinary" by Wayne Brady. We both instantly knew THAT was OUR song. Have you heard it? If not, you can listen to it here.

Each time we hear it on the radio we will stop whatever it is we are doing and just sing along, holding each other tightly. I remember one morning (Well maybe very early afternoon. . .I'm a sleeper given my own choice with no alarm clock.) my hubby woke me up by playing this song and came in to our bedroom singing and dancing to it. So sweet!

So do you and your honey have a song? I'd love to hear what yours is.

5 comments:

  1. hmmm i don't think me and my fiance have a song... not one that i can recall right now at least haha
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, don't feel bad. We have been together a total of 10 yrs and just this yr said this was our song LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header. I don't think I have complimented it yet, but it's super cute! You can see your personality through it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! i love your header...so awesome! And I've never heard that song, so thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like the new Header Melissa!!! I'm glad I was able to introduce you to "our song" too. I love it! Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete