Monday, October 24, 2011

Make No Bones About It

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love decorating our house, dressing up and handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. When it comes to embracing the fashion and accessory trends that go along with the haunting mood leading up to the bewitching event, I’m much more Gossip Girl than Gothic girl. I do have a fancy for skulls around Halloween though. These are a few of my favorite pieces. What about you? What are some of your favorite Halloween accessories?

{I love the feminine look to this skull and crossbones rhinestone tee from Crazy Haute.}
{I would feel like a total rock star with this metal studded purse with the rhinestone skull and crossbones.}
{This skull and crossbones necklace is the perfect accessory to add a little spooky sparkle to your outfit.}
{If only I didn't have wrists the size of a five year old. I just love this leather, gold and silver skull arm wrap.}

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get that purse? I saw a girl at my local grocery store this past weekend and she had one and I fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete