Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Milani’s Color Statement Lipstick Line

I’ll take a Double Espresso, Chocolate Berries and some Candied Toffees, please.

Oh, silly rabbit! I’m not talking about afternoon snacks (although they sound pretty scrumptious, don’t they?). Those are just three of the nine new sinful shades of natural and brown lippies in Milani’s new deliciously pigmented Color Statement Lipstick line.


{Natural and Brown Milani Color Statement Lipsticks from the left: Naturally Chic, Nude Creme, Dulce Caramelo, Teddy Bare, Candied Toffees, Bronze Beauty, D’oro, Chocolate Berries and Double Espresso}
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Make a statement without saying a word! True instant color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish. The lightweight creamy formula contains vitamins A, C and E to moisturize and nourish lips. Paraben-free.

I was really impressed with these lipsticks! First off, they are super affordable at just $5.49 each full retail price - and let's not even start to think how affordable they'd become with coupons and/or sales! The pigmentation in these lipsticks in unreal for a drugstore brand; they are super pigmented and go on fantasticly. If you're looking for a sheer lipstick these are NOT for you, but if you want a full color, richly pigmented lipstick then look no further.

Honestly, I find these to be as good or better than higher end brands. I also really like the packaging because the bottoms are color coordinated with the lipstick inside, making them super easy to find what color you're looking for and they look beautiful stored in my lipstick organizer.

My favorites in this new line are Teddy Bare, Dulce Caramelo, Candied Toffees and Bronze Beauty.

I think this collection of colors really have a nice assortment for all skintones - from fair to deep - I think there is something for everyone in this bunch!
Take a peek and let me know what you’re craving.


No comments:

Post a Comment