Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Flashback


{Thanks to my friend Hillary, I have been on the search for her tiramisu ice cream, and have not been able to find it anywhere :( I did however find this creme brulee ice cream that I had to be careful and not eat the whole thing in one sitting.}
Happy Friday Beautiful. What a blur this week has been for me. I have had so many meetings and events to attend, and the craziness is going to extend into the weekend with more events to go to. I took yesterday off to recharge. I spent the entire day with my BFF. Although I get to see him all the time, it was so nice to spend the entire day together and not having to worry about the time. I did get my hair cut yesterday as well and I am excited to share pictures with you next week. Your advice certainly helped me in my decision on how to get it cut. I won't spoil the surprise though; you have to tune in next week to see what the final decision was. I want you to know how much you make me smile. Your comments, emails and support mean so very much! Have a wonderful weekend!


{My sassy turtleneck dress from Venus came in the mail! Going to feel like a little hottie in this baby!}

{Absolutely loved the premier of the NBC show Smash. It will definitely be added to my must watch list!}

{Getting a super excited text from my friend Michael Clayton of the NY Giants after his team won the Superbowl. So excited for him!}





3 comments:

  1. Oh that ice cream looks amazing, try target's tiramisu gelato (archer farms, i think) it tastes just like the real stuff, amazing.

    I want that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that ice cream looks to die for and love that little dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the Giants! That was outstanding.

    Hope you find our ice cream and I can't wait to see your hair and you modeling that dress! Hot mama!

    ReplyDelete