Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Flashback

{I will soon be spending a lot of time here.}
TGIF! I don't know about you, but I am SO READY for the weekend. Although chaotic, this week has been a very good one for me. The biggest news is that first steps have been taken to get my new convertible (AKA new wheelchair). There is nothing wrong with my current wheelchair, however there are some features I need to have added that are simply not possible with this model. In other exciting news, I am going to start horseback riding again. I used to horseback ride weekly when I was in high school, but after I had back surgery I was not allowed to ride for a year. When I finally had the OK to ride again, the ranch I went to that had adaptions for those in chairs to get on the horse was closed. My wonderful hubby found a farm close to our home that provides what I need to get back in the saddle again. I can barely contain my excitement about both of these things. . .good things are coming! I hope that you have a restful weekend!

{My incredibly talented  singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist cousin released a new song called "Everything That Grownups Know." You can listen to the song and learn more about his on person "band" The Simple Carnival here, I have and always been his biggest fan! Hey, I love him!}

{I am in love with these pearl cluster earrings from Etsy!}

{I don't think I have ever mentioned my love for the show Fringe. I have been hooked ever since the first episode and this past week's episode has left me with so many open questions. It just isn't right that they leave me hanging like this!}

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for horseback riding! I haven't gone in a LONG time!
    Love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete