Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Domestic Darling

In an effort to start eating more healthy, I have been spending more time in the kitchen preparing food rather than heating it up in the microwave.Though I recognize that although I can cook, I am not Rachel Ray, I do enjoy spending time in the kitchen and think that if I had this Jessie Steele apron, I would be more inclined to hone my culinary skills. It’s not too frilly like so many of the aprons these days. When it comes to aprons, I'm not quite into all the floral patterns and lace trim that simply laugh at my lack of domesticity (Plus they make me feel like Alice from the Brady Bunch). I do believe this black and white design shows just enough feminine grace and will surely hide all of the cooking mistakes I’ll be spilling down my front.

4 comments:

  1. Love aprons!
    I need to cook more ;)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and chic..love it! Plus, black can hide all the spills and messes. I don't prefer floral aprons too but loved Brady bunch ( I know weird!) :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!You're always so sweet! Cooking is an other passion of mine, I really spent a lot of my time trying new dishes and things like that!
    Last day to win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cooking and baking and I love aprons, so this is a perfect post for me :) I love your pick, it's so chic and elegant, I would be almost too afraid to use it :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete