Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Flashback

{Hubby had bought me tickets to see Diana Krall for Valentine's Day, but the concert was postponed to this past Wednesday. It was absolutely well worth the wait! We spent a romantic night filled with the sounds of sultry jazz.}

Hello Lovelies! Happy Friday. Say it with me T-G-I-F! This has been a very stressful week for me with HUGE deadlines and presentations, but has ended up on a definite high note. I have been completely overwhelmed this week and was determined to find the little things in each day to make me smile. This weekend I am looking forward to spending some quality time with friends, catching up on some needed correspondence and simply enjoying some quiet time. Here are some things making me particularly happy this week.

{An inspirational quote that helped me get through the trying portions of  my  week!}

{Gorgeous wild flowers in the spring.}
{Some comfort food. A bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese.}

2 comments:

  1. What a nice concert!
    Here, here to more of the tangible this weekend. It's been a crazy week!

    So glad you killed your presentation; I knew you would!
    Love the quote and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hillary! I thought of you and your supportive words while I prepared for that monster of a presentation. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend and chatting with you friend!

      Delete