Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday


{Top from Forever 21, pants from Macy's}

Good Morning Beautiful. I know this isn't the usual way that I post outfits to the blog, but I couldn't leave this one out.

Today I had not intended on sharing this outfit with you until I saw it in a picture at work, so sadly, this is the only shot I have to show you.

I have always LOVED this top. I love the blue and the sparkles that are throughout (It matches my sparkling personality!). I always feel very good when I have this top on. . .probably because I always seem to get compliments when I wear it.

My gray pants are also a favorite of mine. They are one of the most comfortable pair of pants that I own, and as such I seem to wear them all the time.

Although this was the only shot of me wearing this top today, here are a few pictures taken a while back with this same top on. What do you think of it?



6 comments:

  1. This top is beautiful on you. I love the sparkle! It isn't overwhelming, which is good.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that top jamie, so pretty. I was just and tampa should've texted you, boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe, I would have loved to get together! Maybe next time!

      Delete
  3. That top looks beautiful on you. Blue is my favorite color. By adding the sparkle, it takes it right to the top of my wow list. Your fashionista Aunt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog dear!! Your blue sparkling top is so cool!

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete