Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brighton My Day

I love getting gifts. What girl doesn't? Yesterday my wonderful boss came in to work with the prettiest summery yellow gift bag in her hand.

I secretly hoped it was for me, but certainly was not getting my hopes up.

To my delight it was for me.

The bag was from Brighton Collections which made me very excited. Since working with my boss over the last 7 years, her love of everything Brighton has definitely rubbed off on me!

Inside was a very pretty heart shaped tin box.



What was inside? The prettiest silver cross earrings with a diamond stud in the middle. Earrings are probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite accessory, so I was elated when I saw these.


 Getting this surprise made my entire day. I can't wait to wear my new lovelies!

2 comments: