Friday, June 24, 2011

Flashback Friday

{Getting to feed this little guy was my highlight of the week by far! On our way home from work my hubby and I noticed a gentleman giving pony/horse rides for a few dollars. Since I only ride horses trained to carry disabled individuals I wasn't going to ride any of the horses , but I wasn't passing up the chance to get close to them!}
This week was filled with business meetings, deadlines and the looming sense of urgency in the air to get things done. BLAH! Don't get me wrong; I thrive on meeting deadlines and multitasking. So although there was much to do, I am ending the week feeling very productive! SCORE! In my down time I enjoyed the comfort of pizza delivery while visiting with a friend, playing with a very energetic two month old kitten (at the same friend's apartment) that my hubby and I have lovingly nicknamed "Fluffy Bunny" (Don't ask), a stroll through a comic book/game shop with my hubby and watching the comedy Galaxy Quest for the first time ever. If you haven't seen it, for all you Star Trek fans out, there this spoof is a must see.

I hope you all had a great week. Anything exciting happening in your world?

{Cover Girl's Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers in Fig Splash.  I LOVE this shade.  It's a unique, frosty, cool beige. It smells and tastes delicious. . .like a vanilla cappuccino and whipped cream! Your lips will be impossible to resist.}

{The 1999 movie Galaxy Quest that my hubby and I bought for $5}
{The absolutely stunning necklace I won from Candy Shop Vintage. Lovely, ladylike, three strand pearl and green glass necklace. A strand of green glass beads that are finished to resemble jade sits in between two elegant strands of pearls. The necklace closed with an ornate gold clasp, set in the center with a green glass bead. Absolutely stunning!}


{The precious Willow Tree keepsake box that holds my wedding and engagement rings.}

1 comment:

  1. I love Galaxy Quest! So hilarious. I should rewatch that. I watched Star Trek: The Next Generation religiously when I was a kid, so Galaxy Quest definitely spoke to me. lol.

    ReplyDelete