Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Flashback

{Birthday dinner with my hubby at the Island Way Grill. This is the restaurant that was our holding area for the Dolphin Tale movie. When we weren't on set, we were here. It was nice having actual dinner here finally!}
What a great week this has been, just full of big celebrations! It was my wonderful hubby's birthday. We celebrated him in style with a romantic dinner and a trip to City Walk in Orlando. Also this week, my dept put on an event for over 300 people as part of the Gridiron Giveback (Watch a video about it here.), where the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Hess have given $150,000 to our hospital. We celebrated in style with a tailgate themed party with the Bucs players, cheerleaders and the Bucs mascot, Captain Fear. I'm looking forward to a restful weekend after so much excitement.

Don't forget to enter to win this gorgeous necklace from GoldenGlow. You have until Sunday evening to enter to win!

{How pretty, hubby's key lime pie bday dessert.}
{Walking around City Walk, I had to take a picture in front of the Universal globe!}
{The gorgeous Portofino Resort Hotel at City Walk. Doesn't it look like you're in Italy?}
{Some Bucs players who were at our party. These guys are HUGE in person.}
{So glad the cheerleaders came out as well!}
{The night wouldn't have been complete without a picture with Captain Fear!}

{One of the best parts of my week was when one of my favorite patients (Remember her? You can read about her here.} came to visit me and insisted on giving me a hug. When she was leaving my office, she went down the hall and told her mom she needed to come back to tell me something, but she insisted her mom stay there. She peeked into my office in her little wheelchair and said she needed to tell me something. She pulls up next to me, grabs my hand and says, "I love you." My heart melted!!!}

2 comments:

  1. That is my favorite story! However, the other story of her trying to climb up you was pretty darn adorable too! Miss those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She came to visit me to day again. She drew a picture in the lobby while she waited for her appointment and she said to her mom, "Hand me my paper so I can show Jamie my masterpiece." ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete