Monday, November 14, 2011

Hat Clad Cutie

Maybe it's the French in me that is just head over heals for the beret style hat. During the warmer months, I am not much of the hat wearing type (I seem to have a very hard to fit head for hats; it's very frustrating!). In the winter I always look forward to adding a beret to my accessory options to proclaim all my womanly wiles! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these ultra-feminine pieces this winter. 

{Juicy Couture Rhinestone Beret - $58}
{ModCloth When Do Oui Land? Beret - $24.99}
{Que Sera Women’s Brim Beret - $60}

{Sequin Beret by Betmar - $36.95}

{Oh So Sweet Boutique - $25}

Now, for the winner of the Etsy Giveaway...
Congratulations to Jennifer! The beautifully hand grafted glass "butterfly" necklace is hers! 

Thanks to GoldenGlow for offering such a great giveaway to I Look Good Today readers!

Thanks to everyone who entered, as well as all my friends and supporters! Check back daily for what's happening here at I Look Good Today and for more fabulous giveaways coming soon!

7 comments:

  1. I have a weird head for hats too! They always look weird on me. My head seems to be too small. Such a shame because I love hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I can't believe I won!! I am so excited! Thank you so much. :) I'll e-mail you right away!

    PS. LOVE these berets. I wish I could pull one off but my head is too small. It's very sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer
      Congratulations on winning.
      With regard to the Berets and Size Issue.
      I attend a Military School and Every Cadet is made to wear a Beret (pretty much all the time wether he likes it or not) with his uniform.
      And every Cadet is told to soak his Beret in water before fitting it.
      Oh and I said "his" because our Academy is All Male sadly :(
      Hope you try what I told you and start looking stunning in a Beret :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhh, I am so glad that my girl Jennifer won!!!

    These hats are really cute, but I only seem to look good in newsboys and fedoras. Weird, right?

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see a picture of you in it Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to buy one first and then I'd be happy to take a picture in it for you :)

    ReplyDelete