Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Flashback

{Stopping to pose with the USF Bull during a photo shoot I'll be sharing with you soon for Handbag Heaven. I love being so close to my alma mater. Go Bulls!}
This week was satisfyingly chaotic! I felt overworked and exhausted, but was able to get a lot accomplished. It is weeks like these that I appreciate those special moments where I could take a breather (Even if they were few and far between.). I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend where hubby and I can enjoy the cool weather and buying an entire Thanksgiving meal to donate to Metropolitan Ministries (A tradition we have each year).

{My new $75 tortoise shell sunglasses that I got for $15!!! Love a sale!!!}

{Getting a butter bag of popcorn during a busy afternoon in our outpatient department. I love that we have an old fashioned popcorn machine in the lobby for such occasions. Who doesn't like popcorn while they wait?}

{Watching Glee this week and laughing so hard I couldn't breathe when Santana went on another one of her shpeels about, "That's how we do it in Lima Heights!" She's such a bi-atch! I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment