Thursday, January 31, 2013

Be Enchanted

Good Morning Gorgeous. If you have followed I Look Good Today for any length of time, you know that I am all about fragrances. I own over 20 perfumes, I have an abundance of beautifully scented lotions, body sprays, body mists - you name it.

I recently found a new fragrance that I am abosutely in love with (Thanks to my amazing intern). I must have asked her a thousand times what perfume she was wearing. It turns out, it wasn't a perfume at all, but Bath and Body Works "Be Enchanted" lotion.

Be Enchanted blends iced pomegranate, sugared petals and creamy musk to create a fresh, sparkling frosted floral fragrance sweetened with sugared pomegranate and inspired by all that glitters.

Top Notes: citrus, Iced Pomegranate, wildberries, passionfruit. Heart: honeysuckle, floral frosted bouquet, sugared violet, dewfruit, Asian pear. Base: vanilla, musk, sandalwood
I have grown up with Bath and Body Works and some of my very first fragrance experiences were with this line of scents - Vinellaberry having been one of my favorites that is now discontinued. I love it that I can continue going back all these years later and still find a lovely fragrance that I'm taken with.

What are some of your favorite Bath and Body Works scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment