Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Flashback

{When I saw this metal dress form in Cracker Barrel I just had to have it! It is retro and funky all in one.}
Good Morning Sweetie.

What a week this has been! I am down to the wire planning an event for over 800 people this weekend for work and it has kept me in a constant whirlwind of tasks. I must say, everything is coming together very well and this nationally televised event is sure to be a success! You can read more about it here.

I would say that I can't wait for the weekend, but this week with the event ahead.  . .I could stand to have a few extra week days.

I do hope you enjoyed your week. What do you have planned for the weekend?

{New art deco piece over the TV.}
{Made peanut caramel milk chocolate cookies and hot cocoa with my BFF. So good on a chilly night.}
{It's an teeny tiny sock monkey. One of my best friends and I have a running joke about sock monkeys, so when I saw this little guy, I had to snap a picture.}
{I love Taylor Swift, and this cover of "I Knew You Were Trouble" is AMAZING! Couldn't stop listening to it!}

2 comments: