Monday, January 14, 2013

Marshmallow Nail Polish Bites


Hello Lovely.

I hope your having a great Monday so far. For my event this weekend I had to wear a black and white striped referee shirt, so I wanted to paint my nails to match. I wanted to used a recent color I picked up that I have fallen quite in love with.

I've been eying this color for a some time now, but being white I didn't think it would look nice. Some whites are kind of tacky and look like you put whiteout on your nails, so I always steered clear of them, other than on the tips for a french manicure.

Essie Marshmallow is a gorgeous milky white color. It's not very opaque so I did have to apply 3 coats. I think this color would look great on any skin tone, for any season. It turned out to be a bit hit too - I was complimented numerous times about my nails during my event.

Is this a color you would try?

P.S. Speaking of nail polish. . .check out these nail polish bites. Are they adorable or what?! Super easy to make too. Marshmallows covered in frosting with a Tootsie Roll on top.


2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty color. I was given a white, pure white nail polish. OMG, it makes my skin so pale and feels like I was sick...I don't even use it anymore..

    The nail polish you wore to the event is very pretty. now you know that a hit, you may want to use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of frosting do you use for the marshmallows?

    ReplyDelete