Thursday, June 2, 2011

Are You Insured?

We all know how important it is to have auto insurance, homeowners or renters insurance, insurance on valuables. So then why open yourself up to risk when it comes to your makeup? Thanks to Too Faced, you don't have to!

Shadow Insurance is your full-coverage insurance policy against eye shadow fading, creasing and melting. This silicone-based eyeshadow primer transforms any eye shadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of itself, then locks it down perfectly until you take it off. The skin soothing formula evens out the skin tone on your lids and smooths out lines while it secures a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup,

I have normal to oily skin. Ranging more normal in the morning and by mid afternoon I'm needing to apply powder for shine in my t-zone area. One of my biggest problems with my eye makeup was one eyelid would be nearly worn off of color, the other creased. . .a total mess by lunchtime. NOT COOL!



I had tried other eye primers in the past, but either found them to be too sticky for my liking or they just didn't hold up to their promise. I had heard of Shadow Insurance from shopping at Sephora, but was skeptical if it really worked. Then one of my fabulous volunteers at work came in and was telling me about her recent college graduation and how she had her makeup done at Sephora.

She and I share the same problems with our skin type. When she mentioned Too Faced for her eye primer and that it really worked, I had to give it a try.

I have been using this product all week and everything this product claims to protect you from is true! My eye shadow looks picture perfect when I am wiping it off at the end of the day as if it were just put on. YEA!

With Too Faced Shadow Insurance I can be confident that no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool product! I've been using a Lorac eyeshadow primer, but maybe I'll give this one a try next!

    ReplyDelete