Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Flashback

{My chunky fleur de lis necklace from India.}

Happy Friday Friends! I don't know about you, but with Monday being a holiday, this week completely flew by for me. I feel like I blinked and the week is over. Hey, I'm not complaining. Although lightning speed, this week was a very good one. I had the opportunity to schmooze with country singer/songwriter Mel Tillis who gave a very generous donation to our hospital. I got to enjoy one of my favorite concoctions from Marble Ice Creamery. I had a date night with my hubby and to end the week. . .trivia at The Jerk Hut  (A Jamaican restaurant in Tampa.) where JP2 (That's Squared) almost came in first place. We'll get 'em next time! Have a great weekend!!!

{Sweet cream ice cream with graham cracker crust. Hubby and I call it liquid crack!}
{Hangin' with Mel Tillis. What a sweet man with a heart of gold!}

{Where we enjoyed a taste of the island. . .and kicked butt in trivia!}
{Hubby and I had a date night to see the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie "On Stranger Tides. Although it did not have Orlando Bloom in it (I love him) it was still a fabulous movie. I would highly recommend it!}

2 comments:

  1. Haaaahahahahaaha. "Liquid crack." I love it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post. I bet that ice cream was tasty

    ReplyDelete