Friday, April 29, 2011

Imagine All the Glitter

{The framed Imagine poster that is above my desk at work that reminds me
anything is possible if you just imagine.}

Once you have gotten to know me, you will find out that I like to surround myself with things that inspire me. I want the places that I spend the most time in to mirror not only my decorating tastes, but to also have some sort of personal meaning to me. At work, it is very easy to be inspired without any decorating at all; simply by interacting with the wonderful families that are in need of our hospital's services, you can't help but get that warm fuzzy feeling when you are here. However, here are a few things that make me happy in my office.

{The glitter Lava Lamp that sits on my desk sending cheerful sparkles throughout the room. A girl can never have enough glitter!}

{A large cork board with pictures, cards and trinkets given to me from patients.}

{A jeweled plaque with one of my favorite sayings that is displayed by my office door where I can see it while sitting at my desk.}

{A fun caricature of my hubby and I done at a company Christmas party,
with adorable bride and groom bears sitting near.}

{A romantic stone carved paperweight from my hubby that is a reminder of the
amazing love we have in our marriage!}


No comments:

Post a Comment