Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Flashback

{Hubby and I stumbled upon this gem of a Japanese restaurant and sushi bar.}


Every once in a while we all need a break from the daily grind. Having not taken any vacation time this year, I was in serious need of a little R&R. I didn't need to do anything extravagant; I just needed a break. I spent Monday and Tuesday shopping, eating at cozy restaurants, strolling through a gorgeous park and catching up on two of my favorite shows; Dexter and True Blood. I returned to work on Wednesday ready to take on the PR world.

{A rustic bridge in Alderman Ford Park.}

{While we were painting the back of our house, a crane family strolled through our back yard.} 

{I've always loved Alice in Wonderland. When I saw this adorable bottle from Modcloth with mini chocolate chip cookies with a label that says "Eat Me" I knew it had to be mine. After trying to have self control to not buy another accessory. . .at least while we are doing our home improvement projects, I lost. This little treasure was waiting for me at work when I returned from my stay-cation on Wed.}

2 comments:

  1. That last picture of you is so damn cute. How are you so adorable???

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie you made my day!!! I guess it is a curse to look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete