Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Flashback

{My hubby decided to pile as many stuffed animals on me as he could.}
What a productive week this has been!!! Work was filled with video shoots for a new partnership with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Hess called the Gridiron Giveback. They have picked our hospital to be the recipient of $150,000! WOO HOO! As part of this donation, at each Bucs home game a different video about our hospital/services will be shown. It will also appear on their website. You can check out the first video here. This weekend we are hosting some of our friends for a dinner party. I'm so excited! I can't cook completely on my own, so my wonderful hubby and I are teaming up to create a scrumptious dinner. The menu will consist of a chicken biscuit recipe that you just have to try!

Don't forget. Leave a comment on this post through Aug 21 to win the necklace of your choice!!!
I hope you had a great week too! What exciting happened for you?


{I Look Good Today was featured with rave reviews by Tiffiny, the super lovely, fashionable blogger of BeautyAbility. Check out the article here!}

{I went to see the Glee 3D Concert Movie with my friend Jorge this week. We are both complete Gleeks, so we enjoyed singing along to the entire movie. It is insane how happy this movie made us both, but we are completely OK with that!}

{Seeing a rainbow three days in a row!!!}

{I think this headband from Modcloth would look adorable with this outfit. What do you think?}


2 comments:

  1. great blog, Jamie. I love seeing rainbows..WOW!! Lucky girl, 3 days in a row...Mmm..could it be telling you something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Beauty Ability! That picture of you with all the stuffed animals is so cute.

    ReplyDelete