Thursday, August 25, 2011

Guest Post on So About What I Said . . .


Good Morning, Lovelies! Today I am excited to be featured on "So About What I Said. . .," which is a fabulously fun and inspirational blog written by the very sweet Melissa Blake! I just love reading her "Letters to My Future Husband", her "Daily Affirmations" and exploring the amazing fashion/decorating finds that she reviews. Melissa recently asked me to write a guest post for her, which I jumped at the chance to do! Head on over to her blog to check out my post to see what my hubby seems to always forget - something you would have never guessed! 

5 comments:

  1. I loved your guest post! So glad I was able to find your blog because of it...I will definitely be back for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jessi! I'm glad you found me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yAY! That's where I found you the first time!
    Well, you found me!

    ANywhoo... gonna check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am so glad we found each other Hilljo! Hope you like the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. I love that nail polish that you talked about in your Fiji Blog.

    ReplyDelete