Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day Lovely! Hubby and I have been enjoying our long weekend! The weekend started off with having a big surprise waiting for me when I came home from work Friday night. I have been itching to decorate our home for fall (At least the inside), and wouldn't you know hubby spent his day off doing just that so he could surprise me! Saturday was equally as relaxing with Tai Chi in the morning (Have you ever tried it? If you haven't you're missing out!) and the rest of the day with friends. Sunday we got down to business and tackled a home improvement project that we thought would take a few hours, when in fact it took the ENTIRE day. The finished product looks lovely and was well worth the effort. So today we are spending our extra day off to relax and enjoy each other. There are no pressing plans that we have and that is just the way I like it. . .to see where the day will take us.


Now, for the winner of the Etsy Giveaway...
 
Congratulations to Tiffany! The ice cream cone bath bomb is hers! 

Thanks to Kntry5 for offering such a great giveaway to I Look Good Today readers!

Thanks to everyone who entered, as well as all my friends and supporters! Check back daily for what's happening here at I Look Good Today and for more fabulous giveaways coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment