Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Flashback

{I adore my new Betsy Johnson cherry earrings. This is what they look like close up. I feel like I should be going on a Summer picnic!}
I like to say, after every storm there is a rainbow. Despite the unfortunate events of last week, things this week are looking up for hubby and I as we sort everything out and our rainbow is becoming clearer by the day. I was THRILLED to find not one, but two mom and pop type restaurants close to our house. The first was a steak and seafood restaurant called The Shrimp Boat and the second was a Cuban restaurant called La Septima Cafe. The food at both were to die for! I would much rather go to a mom and pop style restaurant over a chain any day. Do you feel the same? Our home and my outfit accessories have little hints of Summer added in putting a definite playful spin in the atmosphere. I'm looking forward to a weekend spent with friends at our home. . .I think we might bring them to one of our new finds for dinner. Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

{This Tiffany's glass Tampa Bay Rays nightlight is a festive addition to our kitchen. GO RAYS!}


{The ficus tree in my home office has the cutest flamingo lights strung through it.}

{Aren't they sweet? I love how they give a fun feel to a normal string of white lights.}

{More flamingo fun with these whimsical paper towels.

2 comments:

  1. I love trying new restaurants!!
    I am so glad that things are improving for you. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Bonnie! You should come for a visit. I'll take you to dinner :)

    ReplyDelete