Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Wearing Wednesday: The Fort Harrison Hotel

{Top and skirt from JC Penney's American Living collection, shoes by Esprit, ring, bracelet, necklace, earrings all gifted.}
 Yesterday I spent the afternoon at the beautiful Fort Harrison Hotel in Clearwater to plan an upcoming fashion show that will benefit the mission I work so hard for throughout the week. The hotel, built in the 1920s, is rich in history having been operated by the inventor of the Oldsmobile and then later was the location where the Rolling Stones wrote their hit song, "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction". With its garden style fountains, glistening chandeliers and elegant gold leaf accents throughout the hotel, my floral skirt and pearl and diamond flower necklace and ring seemed to be the perfect fit.

{The melon color to this top gives it such a garden party feel. I love the ribbing on the sleeves and neckline.}
{This pearl necklace has a porcelain flower with diamond accents in the middle. So classic.}

{I love the accessories that just seem to bring this outfit all together. You can also see a close up of the design on my skirt. It is made of such a light cotton material that just makes me want to twirl . . .yes even in my chair, I like to twirl!}

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love a bright color and your gorgeous necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You make FL look cool!! It is steamy here in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete