Monday, July 11, 2011

Under My Umbrella

Hello Lovelies. Did you have a nice weekend? I sure hope so!

My weekend was full of good laughs, good food and fun games with hubby and a group of our friends. Much of our time however was spent indoors because of the non-stop rain. Living in FL, July is definitely part of our rainy season! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE when it rains; especially when I am going to bed, but it does pose a problem when you are all dressed up, ready to head out and you want to remain staying fashionable even under the stormy circumstances.

Here are a few of my top picks for weathering the storm with style.

{You will stay nice and dry under this cheerful rainbow umbrella.}


{Staying true to my Italian roots, this Italian made umbrella is gorgeous with it's deep blue floral print.}


{Even on those rainy days, when you just can't muster the energy dress up all pretty, you can exude an enchanting air by fastening on this necklace! Handmade by UK designer Stolen Thunder, this fanciful, bamboo necklace will give any look a bit of magic. Wear it with fun galoshes, high-waisted skinnies, and a billow blouse for a look that shines, 'weather' you're cuddling up to watch a movie at home, or heading out for a jam-packed day!}

{My favorite color is purple, so these lavender Annabel rain boots are top on my list for keeping your tootsies dry.}


{Just because it's raining there is no need to lose your edge. You'll be flauntin' some serious style with these funky rain boots. They're sure to keep you dry while you have fun playin' in the puddles.}

{These adorable ankle rain boots available in black and brown are inspired by the 80s but with a modern twist. These boots are comfortable and hip all rolled in to one.}

{I love this navy belted rain coat by Rainforest. It is fitted through the waist, has slightly flared cuffs and hem and flap front pockets. Accented with silver hardware, it is 100% polyester with toggles to tighten both hood and cuffs.}
{I said it once and I'll say it again, my favorite color is purple, and this vibrant purple and grey plaid double breasted rain coat is calling my name.}





3 comments:

  1. Cute picks! I have a colorful Totes umbrella and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want that plaid rain coat. I just think it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete