Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Fun Facts About Me

Tag, I'm it! Special thanks to Hillary at Daisy to Sunflower for tagging me in this latest round of getting-to-know-you blog questionnaire. Take a quick glimpse at the rules, and then check out my answers below.

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about herself on her blog.
3. Answer the questions the "tagger" listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
5. Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged her.

Questions:   
  1. When was the last time you laughed? I laugh all the time! However, the last time I had one of those can't breathe, side splitting, crying laughs was a few evenings ago when my hubby was entertaining me with his "little Jamie voice".
  2. Cried? Around Christmas when I was thinking of our family dog Abby who we had to have put to sleep last year. Being in my parent's house without her was just so odd.
  3. What is your favorite food EVER? My dad's homemade pasta. He makes everything from scratch (The dough, the sauce, the meatballs, etc). My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
  4. Cats or dogs? I am an absolutely animal lover. I get giddy any time I am around animals and I've had both cats and dogs, but if I had to choose, I would be a dog person.
  5. How dependent on your mobile phone do you consider yourself to be? Not very. To be honest I am still in the stone ages when it comes to my cell. It is just a basic phone used for calling only (My plan doesn't even include texting believe it or not.). I am on the computer and "connected" to the Internet throughout much of my day, I make it a point to just use my cell as a phone. However, I won't lie. . .I really have the itch to have a smart phone.
  6. Coffee or tea? Ehhh neither. Hot caramel apple cider or hot chocolate for this gal.
  7. What is your favorite flower and why? I love burnt orange calla lilies. I don't know why, I just have always liked them. I used those in my wedding bouquet instead of roses.
  8. What is your favorite song? Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
  9. Are you married? If not, do you want to get married someday? I am married to the most extraordinary man. We've been married for 5 years (together 11).
  10. Do you write in cursive at all? I write in cursive all the time. I prefer it over print!
  11. Do you keep a journal on paper? No. Even as a child I loved the idea of a journal and would always start one, but never kept up with it.
My Tags:

Dianna @ The Budget Babe
Michelle @ Sweet Musings
Erin @ at Apartment 34

My 11 questions are:

1. What is your motto in life?

2. Are you a morning or night person?

3. Favorite childhood story?

4. What is the farthest road trip you have ever taken?

5. What collection do you have right now?

6. Coke or Pepsi?

7. What is your favorite table or board game?

8. Do you have any piercings/tatoos?

9. Favorite smell?

10. How do you feel most loved?

11. When was the last time you did something for the first time?

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you for posting! I love your answers. We both write in cursive as a default, lady! Yay!

    I'm gonna go get some caramel apple cider naooo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I knew we liked each other so much for a reason *wink*!

      Delete
  2. I just want to let you know that those questions were tough, but also really fun. My response will be coming up soon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking about me. I have answered your questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! Thanks for tagging me.

    I love calla lilies too. Orange ones are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks so much for thinking of me, Jamie! I loved to learn something more about you :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete