Monday, January 23, 2012

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might. . .


On the way home from dinner last night I told my hubby that I sometimes think about the things that I would love to do, if only I could walk. I wish I could ice skate. I wish I could do gymnastics. I wish I could take dance lessons with my hubby. These are things I never really think about in my day to day life because I can't physically do them. However, it is nice to imagine what it would be like to do those things.

Isn't this wall of wishes whimsical? I can just imagine having something like this in an office or hallway. What are some things on your wish list friends?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could find what it is that makes me irreplaceable to others.

    And then go do that. Do it so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie I could completley relate to your post today. I try hard to focus on what I can do instead of what I can; although once in awhile I have moments where I say "wouldn't it be nice if I could..."

    I think it would be fun to be able to rollerblade and ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't focus either on the things I can't do, because I know how blessed I am to be able to do what I can, however I do have those moments when I think. . .wouldn't it be nice.

      Delete